We offer repair services for all makes of electric, oil or gas fired laboratory or industrial furnaces. We use high quality refractories, heaters, combustion units, control panel components in furnace repair works.
Our many years of experience matched with high quality materials produces excellent results. We can undertake refractory relining works from basic to a major design modification. We use proven technology to upgrade older furnaces to prolong the furnace life and reduce energy consumption.
Our scope of works can include the following areas:
- Repair or replacement of existing furnace components when necessary.
- Repair or replacement of existing steel case to include inner and outer door replacement.
- Rebuild pneumatic / hydraulic cylinder.
- Burner upgrades and re-piping of existing systems to correct a recurring problem.
- Preventative maintenance of furnace components.
- Ceramic refractory coating of inner hot face lining to resist carbon and oil penetration and increase the life of refractory lining.
- Leak check.
- Cycling of furnace components and test fire.
We stock a comprehensive range of spare parts to support our Furnace Repair Center:
|Fire Resistance Test Furnaces|
|Aluminium Die Casting Furnace|
|Furnaces for Research and Pilot Plants|
Our team is well-experienced with shipping logistics to domestic and overseas locations to ensure that your replacement parts arrive as expeditiously as possible.
Our team of experienced engineers and service professionals is available for consultation on any aspect of furnace equipment from installation through operations, troubleshooting and general maintenance support. Broader requirements such as proactive scheduled maintenance and inspection programs are available.
- Site Inspections
- On-Demand Service Calls
- Inspection and Diagnostic Programs
- Equipment Optimization
- Energy Management
- Repairs and Retrofits